2020 SCCA National Convention
Festivities will begin on Thursday, January 16th, 2020, and will run through Saturday, January 18th, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada, at the South Point Hotel and Casino.
For all things convention like hotel information, session descriptions, FUN, visit the
WHY Should You Attend?
- This is IMPORTANT! This is where it all begins, where voices are heard and decisions made. Be the first to hear the Club’s strategic objectives and goals for the coming year, and learn ways to forward the SCCA Mission, Vision, and Values
- Your REGION will benefit! Develop your leadership skills. Network with Leaders from across the country. Learn to identify and encourage talent and potential within your Region to build stronger leadership and a better future
- Your PROGRAMS will benefit! Develop your organization, marketing, and communication skills. Develop strategies and tools to market your Region, programs and events for your Members
- Your MEMBERS will benefit! Better communication, understanding, and teamwork will build trust and a better Member experience, which means happier Members and positive word-of-mouth
- YOU will benefit! You are a Leader. You stepped up and said you want to make this a better Club. We want to help you do this, and to do that we need you here. While you’re here, have FUN with your fellow Members and Leaders!